|Photo Credit : Disney|
Hi and welcome to the Disney Christmas in July Blog Hop!
If you're joining me from Mama of All Trades, Welcome!
Are you tired of being the family’s happy hostess? Ready to get away from it all and let someone else do all the work? Does the thought of one more winter with the car buried in snow make you cringe? Have I got a great way to spend the Holiday for you decked to the “raft-ers” with holiday cheer.
The Disney Cruise Line goes out of it’s way to make your holiday the most magical ever. From your first night onboard you’ll feel the magic of the holiday season all around you. A special tree lighting ceremony takes place in the atrium lobby, which becomes filled with Christmas carolers, and Disney characters dressed in their holiday best, as one special family throws the switch to light the tree snow flurries start to fall down through the air. Through the cruise you can take part in several themed activities like candy cane making, story time with Mrs. Clause, you can even design and decorate your own gingerbread houses.
Don’t worry, you won’t miss your traditional Christmas dinner when traditional Christmas feasts are thrown in the ships' themed dining rooms. On Christmas morning, you will find Santa and his elves holding court at the main Atrium Christmas tree with special surprises for all the kids, cookies, and milk. For those cruises stopping at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay, you’ll find the island is decorated with a festive feel complete with snow flurries and decorated trees.
Disney’s Holiday sailings are very popular, so don’t waist a minute before you book your magical escape. If you’re ready to take it easy this Holiday Season and let Mickey do the work, The Disney Cruise Line has several options for your Holiday Cruising Fun:
- Disney Dream - 4 Night Holiday cruise on Dec. 22 to Castaway Cay and Nassau, Bahamas.
- Disney Magic - 6 Night Caribbean Christmas cruise departing Dec. 24, with visits to Cozumel, Key West and Castaway Cay.
- Disney Wonder - 8 Night Holiday cruise departing Dec. 18, with a Mexican Riviera itinerary calling at Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888/DCL-2500 or contact their travel agent.
But wait!! What would be Christmas without presents!? To celebrate Christmas at Sea I’ve got a little cruise themed giveaway just for you! One of the best souvenirs I’ve ever bought in the parks in this little card case. It’s the perfect size to keep my credit card, ID and a little cash. The perfect grab and go container for a girl on the run. When I was on Castaway Cay this Spring I picked one up just for you. In addition you’ll receive the 2011 Official Disney Cruise Line Guide to help plan your cruise vacation, and a lovely picture of Walt Disney enjoying a cruise.
Winner will be picked using Random.org on August 8th, 2011. To Enter:
- Leave a comment telling me where you would most want to spend Christmas *mandatory*
- Like me on Facebook at DVC Mom Traveler, and leave a comment saying we’re friends. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter @DVCMom, then leave me a comment with your twitter name. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway then come back and leave me a link. (1 entry daily)
Hop on over to see what Babes in Disneyland has in store for you next!