- Festival Center Events and Goodies
- Marketplace booth menus, food photos, and kid tips
- Customized Touring Strategies for one-day visits, half-day visits, going with kids, visiting on a budget, and more
- Day-By-Day Schedule of Events for all 46 days
- Frequently Asked Questions section featuring questions you may not even know you have until you get to the festival!
- "New for 2012" chapter featuring brand new events, World Showcase booth items, concerts, and more.
- 11 Themed World Showcase Booth Crawls
- Food, Beer, Wine, and Winery Indexes tell you where and when to find your favorites
- Detailed Chef Index tells you where and when your favorite chefs will be presenting
- And Much Much More
I've done the Food and Wine Festival several times now, but I wouldn't dream of heading down for this fan favorite event without the The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2012 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book on my phone. Not even Disney puts all the information you need in one place, but AJ Wolfe does and it's available to your now.
But what about this Discount?
As always, the Disney Food Blog wants to thank you for your readership. So they're offering the Guide at a discount during this Grand Launch week! Get your copy of this instantly downloadable PDF for just $11.95 (regularly $14.95) -- just use code CHEFS at check-out. With a 100% money-back guarantee, you've got nothing to lose!
Are you headed down to Food & Wine Festival this year? Have you downloaded your DFB Guide? Leave me a comment and let me know what you're most looking forward to!