|Tropical Goodies at Ohana|
Our trip is for four nights, and we're got the regular Disney Dining Plan (FREE!) so we'll have enough credits to eat at 4 Table Service and 4 Counter Service Restaurants. There are a couple other places that we're tossing in for the experience.
Here's a quick look at where we'll be eating!
- Ohana -I ate here with the girls back in February for the first time and loved it! I can't wait to take Erik there, I think he'll love it too.
- Top of the World - My favorite WDW Lounge, we'll be stopping by on our first night for a nosh, cocktails, and Hallowishes! This will also be Erik's first trip to Top of the World, and thanks to the new expanded policy for DVC members we won't have to sneak in!
- Pecos Bills Lunch - A hearty quick serve classic. I love the BBQ here and can't wait to go back.
- Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner- I haven't eaten here since the early 80's so I'm excited to have a "new dining experience in the Magic Kingdom.
- Kona Island Sushi - I'm on a quest to try more and more sushi at WDW. We'll see how many places that I actually hit. There are 4 on my list.
- Akershus Princess Breakfast - I'm so excited about this Princess Breakfast! I'm totally borrowing one of Tori's tiaras to wear.
- Food & Wine Festival Booths - My strategy is to hit the booths with the shortest lines. I figure that will truly make this an adventure.
- Kouzinna Breakfast - There's not a lot on the menu here that sounds like I'll eat it, but Baklava French Toast has my interest peaked!
- Rose & Crown Pub - I switched out our Tutto Italia reservation to the pub in an attempt to eat something different than I normally do. I was last here in 2009 and the menu has changed quite a bit since than so we'll see how it goes. I'm most looking forward to cocktails.