- Somebody, please introduce Kentucky to the idea of Rest Stops.
- I love Tennessee - Well at least driving through it.
- Geordon bought a pecan log at Stuckeys - He made me pull off the expressway for this.
- Geordon did great driving through the mountains, they weren't as big as I remembered them being.
- Tori saw big Southern Magnolia trees in bloom, very pretty.
- We hit Atlanta at 5pm on a Friday Afternoon --HA! Can you say traffic?
- I had a melt down at a Starbucks and yelled at everyone.
- We stopped at a gas station that set of the fraud alert on my credit card.
- The roof of the rental car started leaking during a big thunderstorm, rain inside -- yay.
3 more hours to Disney!