PR & Policy
The DVC Mom is a PR Friendly Blog! My household contains 6 people consisting of my husband and I, an adult roommate, and three children ages 11, 16, and 17. We also share our home with two dogs. We love to try new products, and all family friendly pitches will be considered especially ones that fit in with the travel and leisure theme of the blog. If you are interested in advertising or sponsoring a review or giveaway, please send an email to Email DVCMom and we will respond as soon as possible.
I make recommendations and post links on this blog for which I sometimes earn some form of compensation. My promise to you is this though, we're old fashioned and believe that people should only endorse products and services that they know and love. The brands represented on the DVC Mom Blog have been tried and tested by us, earning an endorsement. Google AdSense does provide advertisements on the website and occasionally we may not have personal experience with their product, but we do try and keep on top of them.
• These recommendations are based first and foremost on their merit. No advertiser will ever influence the content on this blog.
• Most affiliate links are added incidentally or subsequently so that I can add content value to you my readers. Some links are direct, and do not have any affiliation or compensation.
• Some endorsements are obtained through compensation, such as free review copies. But always the products have been tried and tested by kristen or a family member.
• Most testimonials highlight extraordinary outcomes. Results are atypical and will vary.
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for entertainment and occasionally informative purposes only. I, the author of the content that can be found here within can assure you, the reader, that any of the opinions expressed here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat dysfunctional mind interprets a particular situation and or concept. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. I would like to expressly convey to you (the reader) that were I to accidentally defame, purge, humiliate and or hurt someone's person or feelings as a result of them reading and or acting upon any or all of the information and or advice found here at my site, it is entirely unintentional of me to do so.
The DVCMom Blog is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries. I am not a Disney employee and the posts here are my own and do not represent the position or opinion of the Walt Disney Company in any fashion. Some DVC Mom Team members are shareholders in the Walt Disney Company and Disney Vacation Club members.
Comments left on this website by outside authors are not an expression of DVCMom's opinion, they are the property of their individual authors. The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
This policy is subject to change at anytime.